Effective date: September 16, 2020.
Continuous Subscription Terms and Right To Cancel
All subscriptions are Continuous, which means your subscription will continue and you will be billed until you cancel the subscription. By providing your payment method information and clicking the Subscribe button as your electronic signature, you accept a Continuous Subscription, which means your initial subscription will automatically renew until canceled. You have the right to cancel service at any time by calling 719-632-6077 or email at hello@coloradospringsmag. We do not accept written correspondence sent by U.S. mail or otherwise. You will be charged for any service prior to cancellation. No refunds will be issued and your cancelled subscription will expire on the term of your subscription.
Your introductory rate is valid for the period of time specified in the Order Page. That amount will be the initial charge made to your payment method. After the introductory offer, your payment method will automatically be charged the amount specified on the Order Page until you notify us to cancel.
Automatic Payment Authorization; Digital Subscriptions, Print Subscriptions, Print Delivery + Unlimited Digital Access and Other Properties
By providing your payment method information and clicking the Subscribe button as your electronic signature, you authorize us to initiate charges/debits to your payment method automatically to pay each of your periodic payment amounts when due. Initial prices and your billing periods are set forth on the Order Page. Future Prices may be higher. We reserve the right to increase rates at any time. You will be notified in advance of any change in rates. Charges will be made to your payment method as of the due date of each payment or the next business day and in the amount of the payment due. This authorization will remain in effect until it is cancelled by you or us. You may cancel this authorization at any time by calling 719-632-6077 and your cancellation will take effect after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on it. We may cancel automatic payments at any time if any payment is returned by your financial institution unpaid. No refunds will be issued and your cancelled subscription will expire on the term of your subscription. If you or we cancel this authorization without you cancelling your subscription, you will still be required to make your payments by check or other means. Our cancellation of your automatic payments does not result in a cancellation of your continuous subscription.
Electronic Communications Disclosure Statement and Consent
By providing your payment method information and clicking the Subscribe button as your electronic signature, you confirm that you have read the disclosures below and you agree to receive billing statements and other notices, disclosures, documents and all other communications (collectively, “communications”) from us in electronic form.
- To receive communications electronically, you will need a device and operating system software that will support:
- A connection to the Internet and an e-mail account,
- An Internet browser that we support, including: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox and Safari (all versions are supported), and
- A software program that accurately reads and displays PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat reader. (All versions of Adobe Acrobat reader are supported but be advised that, if you are not using the latest version, you will be asked to update accordingly.)
- In order to retain and/or print communications sent to you electronically, your device will need to be able to save and store communications and/or you will need a functioning printer connected to your device.
Your Consent to Other Agreements
Ownership of this Site and its Content
This Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of RegCo Media or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
The RegCo Media names and logos, all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of RegCo Media. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the RegCo Media marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the RegCo Media marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
You are responsible for User-Generated Content that you post.
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of RegCo Media or any person or entity associated with RegCo Media.
You own User-Generated Content, but we may use it.
You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content.
RegCo Media has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
Restrictions on User-Generated Content.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available
- any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights.
RegCo Media does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
Your notice must be in writing and must include:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org, Copyright Agent, RegCo Media
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Although we do not claim ownership of User-Generated Content you post using this Site, the Feedback you provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to RegCo Media it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary.
To the extent you create an account through this Site, you understand and agree that any account you create, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by contacting us using the information provided below. Until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through this Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
We make no representations or warranties with respect to this site or its content, or any product or service available on or promoted through this site. This site and all of its content (including user-generated content) are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, RegCo Media, its affiliates, and their service providers and licensors disclaim any and all representations and warranties, whether express, implied, arising by statute, custom, course of dealing, course of performance or in any other way, with respect to this site, its content, and any products or services available or promoted through this site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, RegCo Media, its affiliates, and their service providers and licensors disclaim all representations and warranties (a) of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; (b) relating to the security of this site; (c) that the content of this site is accurate, complete or current; or (d) that this site will operate securely or without interruption or error.
We do not represent or warrant that this site, its servers, or any transmissions sent from us or through this site will be free of any harmful components (including viruses).
RegCo Media Does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized RegCo Media spokespersons. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any statements, advice or opinions contained in user-generated content and such statements, advice and opinions do not in any way reflect the statements, advice and opinions of RegCo Media. We do not make any representations or warranties against the possibility of deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store communications, personalized settings, or other data. You accept that our shareholders, owners, officers, directors, employees and other representatives shall have the benefit of this clause.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation of certain warranties, so all or part of this disclaimer of warranties may not apply to you.
Limitation Of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws we, on behalf of our directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors and service providers, exclude and disclaim liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages; loss of use; loss of data; loss caused by a virus; loss of income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other basis.
If any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of the released parties for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited shall not exceed ten dollars ($10.00).
Links to Third-Party Websites
Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
- The terms “RegCo Media,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to RegCo Media Publishing, Inc.
- The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site, including User-Generated Content and Feedback.
- The term “Feedback” refers to the Content you post on or through this Site that is specifically about how we can improve this Site and the products and services we make available through this Site.
- The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
- The term “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” means all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video and audio-video clips, and other content you post using the social networking tools we make available to you and that does not constitute “Feedback.”
118 N Tejon, #405
Colorado Springs, CO. 80903
You may also call us at 719-632-6077.